Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that man is sinful by nature, and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for his salvation.
- We believe in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose Indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved, into life; and those who are lost, unto damnation.
- We believe in the Genesis account of creation.
As evidenced by staff, students, and parents living lives consistent with Biblical injunctions and school behavioral standards.Relationships
As modeled within the families of each staff member that are consistent with Biblical standards.Truth
As recorded in Scripture; the inspired & inerrant Word of God is the only source of absolute truth for personal conduct and all interpersonal relationships.Diversity
As evidenced by diverse school families socio-economically, as well as by gender & race.Honor
As instructed in Scripture, our every activity should be for the sole purpose of bringing honor and glory to God.