Each year we hear from several families that need financial assistance for their children’s tuition. It is our desire that Christian schooling be available to all interested families.
A third-party company, FAST, will assess each applicant’s ability to contribute to their children’s tuition costs. FAST will provide confidential, standardized and impartial processing of your financial aid request. They in turn will recommend a financial aid scholarship amount for your family. Heritage will then review and communicate the decision to you.
The application is completed on-line.
Please review the following:
- New families, please contact the Admissions Department before applying for financial aid through FAST
- It is important to download and review both the User Guide and Worksheet before beginning the application.
- FAST requires a $38 application fee, payable by credit card (MasterCard or Visa).
- If you are divorced or separated, each parent must file a separate but linked application. Refer to the User Guide for specific instructions.
- After completing the on-line application, all families will be asked to mail a copy of the following documents:
- Federal and State income tax forms and all schedules
- W2’s, 1099’s, and K1’s
These documents must be mailed directly to FAST, and cannot be submitted electronically. Mailing envelopes from FAST are available in the Administrative Office at Heritage (postage not included).
Please contact the Administrative Office at 262-432-0333 for more information.