K-12 Extended Care
Early Morning Care
Students needing care between 7:00am-7:30am must be dropped off at our Elementary Campus (1500 S West Lane, New Berlin). Students will be transported to the Middle/High School campus through our shuttle bus system.
There will be a supervisory charge for this service.
- $3.00 for students arriving between 7:00 and 7:30 am.
- After 7:30am, students may be dropped off at their respective campus for no charge.
After School Care
After school extended care is available for students who cannot be picked up at dismissal time. This service begins on the first day of school. No pre-registration is required.
All K-12 after school Extended Care is at our Elementary Campus. Students from the Middle/High School campus are shuttled to this location.
This service begins at 3:35pm. The fee schedule is as follows:
- $4.00 for students picked up between 3:35-4:45
- $7.00 for students picked up between 4:46-5:30
- $9.00 for students picked up between 5:31-5:45
- After 5:45 an additional fee of $1.50 per minute will be added.
Because outside school doors will be locked to maintain a secure environment, parents using Extended Care need to acquire an entry fob. Click on the link below to download the Entry Fob Request Form.