Financial Aid Process
Each year we hear from several families that need financial assistance for their children’s tuition. It is our desire that Christian schooling be available to all interested families.
A third-party company, FAST, will assess each applicant’s ability to contribute to their children’s tuition costs. FAST will provide confidential, standardized and impartial processing of your financial aid request. They in turn will recommend a financial aid scholarship amount for your family. Heritage will then review and communicate the decision to you.
The financial aid application is completed online. Click here to access the link. Please review the following:
- New families, please contact the Admissions Department before applying for financial aid through FAST.
- It is important to download and review both the User Guide and Worksheet before beginning the application.
- FAST requires a $45 application fee, payable by credit card (MasterCard or Visa).
- If you are divorced or separated, each parent must file a separate but linked application. Refer to the User Guide for specific instructions.
- After completing the on-line application, all families will be asked to mail a copy of the following documents:
- Federal and State income tax forms and all schedules
- W2’s, 1099’s, and K1’s
- These documents can be mailed directly to FAST as 1-sided copies or can be uploaded into your application. If you choose to mail, envelopes from FAST are available in the Administrative Office at Heritage (postage not included). If you choose to upload your tax documents and you encounter a problem, please contact the HCS Administrative Office at 262-432-0533.
- An award will be determined and communicated to families by phone call and letter when the entire process is complete, including receipt and verification of tax documents.
We trust this will be an encouragement to you, and look forward to serving your family in the upcoming school year. If you have any questions please contact Barb Wier in the Admissions Office at 262-432-0528 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.