Coach: Armand Go
Assistant Coaches: Luke Carrao & Dan Rindfleisch
Click here to access Game Schedule.
- The Patriots baseball team fell last night to Shoreland Lutheran 4-3 on a heartbreaking walkoff single, ending the Patriots’ season. The Patriots were led by Lucas Carrao, who dominated Shoreland hitters for 5 innings, and on the hitting side, Peter Go who was 2-3 with a walk and a home run and David Go, who was 3-3. Congratulations to the Patriots on a great season, and congratulations to Peter Go, who earned 1st team all-conference, Lucas Carrao, who was inexplicably left off the second team, but still earned honorable mention, and David Go and Michael Carrao, who both earned honorable mention as well.
- The Heritage baseball team defeated St. John’s Military Academy last night 12-1. Lucas Carrao, David Go, and Peter Go combined to allow 0 earned runs. Aaron Reinhardtsen, Caleb Taylor, David Go, and Michael Carrao each had 2 hits, and Sam Gibbons, David Nemetz and Peter Go contributed each with a hit or a walk.
- The Heritage baseball team fell to University School last night 10-0. Lucas Carrao pitched a complete game allowing just 2 earned runs, and had a double. Peter Go, Peter Chan, David Go, and Caleb Kassulke each contributed in the offense getting on base at least once.
- The Heritage baseball team won 8-7 and lost 6-1 over the weekend against Brookfield Academy over the weekend. Over the two games, Lucas Carrao allowed 0 earned runs in 6 innings, and Peter Go pitched 5 quality innings. Michael Carrao and David Go each had 4 hits over the two games, and Luke Snodgrass had 3 hits.
- The Heritage baseball team defeated Messmer 12-2 by the mercy rule. Lucas Carrao and David Go led the pitching by allowing 1 hit, and the hitting was led by Peter Go, who had 2 triples. Michael Carrao, Luke Snodgrass, and Aaron Reinhardtsen were each on base 3 times.
- The Heritage Baseball team fell in both ends of their doubleheader on Saturday, 4-0 and 7-2. They battled hard in near-freezing temperatures. Peter Go combined to go 3 for 4 with a double and a walk, and Lucas Carrao was 2 for 4 with 2 RBIs and a walk. Peter Go, David Go, and Lucas Carrao combined to allow 5 earned runs over both games.
The Heritage baseball team defeated St. John’s Military Academy 4-3. Lucas Carrao and David Go combined to allow 0 earned runs pitching. On the hitting side, Lucas Carrao was 2 for 3 with 2 doubles and a walk, Peter Go was 2 for 3 with a double, Caleb Taylor hit a clutch 3 run double, and Peter Chan and Aaron Reinhardtsen contributed each with hits.
The Heritage baseball team fell to Living Word Lutheran on Friday, 5-0. Peter Go allowed just 2 earned runs over 5 and ⅔ innings. The hitting was led by Caleb Taylor who had 2 hits.